Frequently Asked Questions About Our Gulf Resort
Learn More About Perdido Beach Resort
What is there to do in your area?
We have everything from outlet shopping at Tanger Outlets, to museums, to bird sanctuaries. See our Area Attractions page for more information.
Do you have a sitter service?
A sitter can be arranged by contacting our Concierge. They will be more than happy to provide you with an approved list.
What rainy day activities are there? For children?
We have two indoor hot tubs as well as a indoor pool. Additionally, we have an indoor fitness center that guests can enjoy. We also have a Yoga studio that provides classes for a nominal charge multiple times daily except for Sunday. Yogis of all ages and training levels are welcome.
Are you pet friendly?
Unfortunately there are no pets allowed.
What’s the weather like?
Beautiful. A joke here is that if you don’t like the weather now, just wait 15 minutes, and it will get better!
Do you have driving directions to your resort?
If you are driving down Interstate 65:
- From Interstate 65 take Exit 37/Bay Minette and travel on Highway 59 South
- Follow Highway 59 South to Interstate 10
- Take Interstate 10 East to Exit 49 Baldwin Beach Express to Highway 180. (Toll Bridge cost of $3.50)
- Take Highway 180 East to Highway 161 South
- Highway 161 South ends at Highway 182
- Take Highway 182 East for 2 miles to Perdido Beach Resort located on your right
How far are you from the airports?
We are centrally located just 2 miles from the Florida line, 29 miles from the Pensacola Airport and 45 Miles from the Mobile airport.
From Pensacola International Airport
- Turn left on 12th Avenue entrance and go 6/10 of a mile to Bayou Blvd.
- Turn right on Bayou Blvd. and travel 7 miles to Blue Angel Parkway/Hwy. 173
- Note: Bayou Blvd. changes names several times, but stay on it
- Turn left on Blue Angel Parkway/Hwy. 173 and travel 6.8 miles to Hwy. 292
- Turn right on Hwy. 292, go 15 miles to Perdido Beach Resort
Go to Flypensacola.com
From Mobile Regional Airport
- Turn east on Airport Blvd. and travel 7 miles to I-65
- Take I-65 South 3.5 miles to I-10
- Take I-10 East 29 miles to Exit 49 (Baldwin Beach Express)
- Take Baldwin Beach Express to Hwy. 180 (Toll Bridge cost is $3.50)
- Note: Baldwin Beach Express will save you time & skip more than 30 traffic lights
- Take Hwy. 180 East 5 miles to Hwy. 161 to Hwy. 182
- Take Hwy. 182 East 2 miles to the Perdido Beach Resort (beachside)
Go to Mobairport.com
From Jack Edwards Airport
- Head west on E. 29th Ave.
- Take the 2nd left onto Gulf Shores Parkway/Hwy. 59 until it ends at the beach
- Turn left onto E. Beach Blvd. and travel 7.9 miles to the Perdido Beach Resort
Is your pool heated?
The indoor pools are heated during the winter.
How old must you be to check in?
21 or older
Can you bring alcohol onto the beach?
Alcoholic drinks that are in non-glass containers are permitted to be brought onto the beach
How far are you from Florabama, The Hangout, and the Tanger Outlets in Foley?
We are a 4 minute drive from Florabama, 20 minutes from the Tanger Outlets, and a 12 minute drive from The Hangout
Can you rent beach chairs?
Beach chairs and umbrellas are available for rental from Perdido Beach Services daily and weekly. Please see our Guest Services staff and they will take care of all reservations for you.