Welcome to Perdido Beach Resort, we look forward to welcoming you to the Gulf Coast paradise! To ensure the comfort and enjoyment of our guests; we ask that you review our pet policies prior to your visit.
- Service dogs are permitted in accordance with all state and federal laws.
- All service animals must be reported to the Front Desk prior to arrival or at check-in.
- Perdido Beach Resort does not allow pets on property. Only service animals will be permitted.
- Any unreported animals are assumed to be pets and there will be a $500 cleaning fee assessed due to extensive cleaning after a pet stay in a guest room. The fee charged will be nonrefundable. Additional fees may apply for extensive damage.
- We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any pet that displays unacceptable behavior or dangerous behavior, including but not limited to, aggression, biting, noise complaints, and evidence of disease, or urination in common areas.
- Under no circumstances is your service animal allowed to be left unattended in your guest room at any time.
- We request that you leash your service animal when in common areas of the resort.
- We ask that you clean up after your service animal when using the outdoor common areas.
- The guest agrees to release, defend, and indemnify Perdido Beach Resort from all claims or damages related to your service animal’s stay at the resort, including any claims by third parties.
- ADA service dogs are the only animals allowed on property.
We look forward to welcoming you to Perdido Beach Resort for your upcoming stay.