Perdido Beach Resort, Orange Beach, Alabama
The Gulf Coast Paradise
Perdido Beach Resort is the largest privately owned and operated Orange Beach, Alabama hotel. Situated along sandy white shores and turquoise waters, Perdido Beach Resort offers the best location for beach vacations and group events. As a full-service beach resort, we have everything a visitor needs right on the property. From recreation to dining, relaxing to celebrating, your total vacation experience is covered. Even better, there are no hidden fees.
With the only fine dining establishment on the island that offers a beach view and numerous casual restaurants, there is something for everyone. Perdido Beach Resort is also renowned for outstanding service.
Our Orange Beach, Alabama hotel's comfortable rooms with private balconies grant you majestic views of the oceanfront. Each of our 344 luxurious guest rooms come with its own private balcony so you can take in amazing views of the Gulf. An indoor and outdoor pool and fitness center help you stay active and entertained. We welcome groups of all sizes. With the largest convention center on the Alabama Gulf Coast, including 45,000 square feet of meeting space, we can accommodate any event. Whether it's your dream wedding reception or a productive business conference, our massive event venue allows you to host the perfect event. Complete a wedding inquiry or an event RFP to begin planning your event at Perdido Beach Resort.
Our Gulf Front location means that there's plenty of activities every day. On our bay side, there's marshland education, activities for children, paddleboard yoga, kayaking, sailing and wave runners. On the beach side, we have two volleyball courts, children's beach activities, splash pool movie nights and evening outdoor music at our bar and grille. Our full-service resort has endless vacation adventures along the hidden beauty of Alabama's Gulf Coast. View our gallery to preview our beautiful resort.
To get the most out of your stay, view our getaway packages. Reserve now to enjoy an oasis in Orange Beach.
Perdido Beach Resort is the premier Orange Beach hotel in Alabama. Reserve one of our rooms or suites today, and begin your Alabama beach vacation. With delicious meals from Voyagers and countless Gulf Coast activities, there's always something waiting for you at our resort and hotel in Orange Beach, Alabama. Make sure to take advantage of our latest getaway packages to get more value out of your stay at Perdido Beach Resort, the best location for your Gulf Coast vacation.
For new reservations, modify or change an existing reservation please call our toll-free reservation line at 1-800-634-8001.
Join Stash Hotel Rewards® and earn points toward free nights at Perdido Beach Resort and other distinctive hotels across the U.S.
Check-In Time: 4:00 pm
Check-Out Time: 11:00 am
Perdido Beach Resort has a 5-day Cancellation Policy. If the room is canceled less than five days out, there is a 1-night room charge (+ tax).
Must be at least 21 years old to check in.
D1: Guarantee Policy: A deposit of one(1) night's room and tax will be collected at the time of booking.
Fees: Optional extras
- Crib (infant bed) fee: $5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: $10 per night
Internet: Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms and indoor public spaces.
Need to know: Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Payment types: MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card and Visa
Parking: Valet and self-parking are provided as a complimentary service of the resort.
Pets: Pets are prohibited at Perdido Beach Resort. Service dogs are permitted in accordance with all state and federal laws. Our Concierge will be happy to assist you with locating an appropriate place for your pet boarding during your stay.
The Best Rate at Our Gulf Shores Resort Guaranteed
At Perdido Beach Resort, a Gulf Shores resort, we want to ensure that the best available rates can only be found at one place online: www.perdidobeachresort.com. Our commitment to our guests includes exceptional service, comfortable accommodations, and a promise that when you book via our site you will receive the best rates available anywhere on the Internet. We aim to provide you with the best service, from when you use our online booking engine to when you relax in our Gulf Shores lodging on the beach.
While we maintain strict control over our rates by offering only the best rates and most specials through our website, if you do happen to find a lower rate on another website within 24 hours of making your reservation, we will honor the lower rate for the total reservation value of the day the booking was made. We will proudly adjust your reservation accordingly.
To claim the Perdido Beach Resort best rate guarantee:
- Contact our hotel within 24 hours of booking your room
- Upon verification, we will honor the lower rate for the nights to which the lower rate applies
- Rooms on the other website must be publicly available and bookable online at the time of verification
If you have any questions about our best rate guarantee or would like to make a claim, please contact our relaxing place to stay in Gulf Shores, AL.
Why Booking Direct Has Its Benefits
From the moment you book our Gulf Shores, Alabama hotel direct on our website, you’ll receive access to our best room and suite rates, exclusive offers and packages, top perks, and most appealing extras.
Booking direct via our hotel website is the best way to make reservations at our hotel in Gulf Shores, Alabama. Here’s why:
- Best Rate Guaranteed: We guarantee you will not find a lower rate anywhere else online. Please read our Best Rate Guarantee for more information.
- Website-Only Promotions: We often offer website-only packages, exclusive offers, and value-adds unique to our website.
- Gain exclusive access to future promotions and special offers.
- Your Reservation is Guaranteed! We guarantee your reservation and will provide a complimentary upgrade if your room type is not available due to stay extensions by other guests or other extenuating circumstances
- Secure Online Reservations: Our website utilizes an industry-leading reservation system, automatically encrypting all personal information before being transmitted online.
- Full Access to All Room and Suite Types: When you book direct via our website, you will enjoy access to all available room and suite layouts, providing you with the information and access necessary to meet your needs.
- There Are no Booking Fees or any hidden fees or taxes applied when you book direct on our website.
- The Best Visual and Descriptive Information on Our Property is only available on our website. Our site provides the most comprehensive descriptions of our on-site services and amenities, special offers, promotions and packages, upcoming events, nearby destinations, local activities and points of interest. Using our site to guide your visit is the best way to make your stay memorable.
- Better Availability: We only sell a small number of rooms and a limited choice of room categories through online booking sites. On our own website we always have the full choice of available rooms.
- Last-Minute Room Availability: Maybe you’d like to book a last-minute room on a popular weekend? Contact us directly and you may find we’ve had a recent cancellation you wouldn’t otherwise know about.
Book direct on www.perdidobeachresort.com today to make the most of your next stay at our Gulf Coast oceanfront hotel.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is there to do in your area?
We have everything from outlet shopping at Tanger Outlets, to museums, to bird sanctuaries. See our Area Attractions page for more information about attractions near our hotel in Gulf Shores, AL.
Do you have a sitter service?
A sitter can be arranged by contacting our Concierge. They will be more than happy to provide you with an approved list.
What rainy day activities are there? For children?
We have two indoor hot tubs, as well as a indoor pool. Additionally, we have an indoor fitness center that guests can enjoy. Lastly, there is Yoga daily multiple times except for Sunday.
Are you pet friendly?
Unfortunately there are no pets allowed.
What’s the weather like?
Beautiful. A joke here is that if you don’t like the weather now, just wait 15 minutes, and it will get better!
Do you have driving directions to your resort?
Click here to use our locate us feature.
If you are driving down Interstate 65:
- From Interstate 65 take Exit 37/Bay Minette and travel on Highway 59 South
- Follow Highway 59 South to Interstate 10
- Take Interstate 10 East to Exit 49 Baldwin Beach Express to Highway 180. (Toll Bridge cost of $3.50)
- Take Highway 180 East to Highway 161 South
- Highway 161 South ends at Highway 182
- Take Highway 182 East for 2 miles to Perdido Beach Resort located on your right
How far are you from the airports?
We are centrally located just 2 miles from the Florida line, 29 miles from the Pensacola Airport and 72 Miles from the Mobile airport.
From Pensacola International Airport
- Turn left on 12th Avenue entrance and go 6/10 of a mile to Bayou Blvd.
- Turn right on Bayou Blvd. and travel 7 miles to Blue Angel Parkway/Hwy. 173
- Note: Bayou Blvd. changes names several times, but stay on it
- Turn left on Blue Angel Parkway/Hwy. 173 and travel 6.8 miles to Hwy. 292
- Turn right on Hwy. 292, go 15 miles to Perdido Beach Resort
Go to Flypensacola.com
From Mobile Regional Airport
- Turn east on Airport Blvd. and travel 7 miles to I-65
- Take I-65 South 3.5 miles to I-10
- Take I-10 East 29 miles to Exit 49 (Baldwin Beach Express)
- Take Baldwin Beach Express to Hwy. 180 (Toll Bridge cost is $3.50)
- Note: Baldwin Beach Express will save you time & skip more than 30 traffic lights
- Take Hwy. 180 East 5 miles to Hwy. 161 to Hwy. 182
- Take Hwy. 182 East 2 miles to the Perdido Beach Resort (beachside)
Go to Mobairport.com
From Jack Edwards Airport
- Head west on E. 29th Ave.
- Take the 2nd left onto Gulf Shores Parkway/Hwy. 59 until it ends at the beach
- Turn left onto E. Beach Blvd. and travel 7.9 miles to the Perdido Beach Resort
If you need to use Lyft check this website: Lyft Alabama
Is your pool heated?
The indoor pools are heated during the winter.
How old must you be to check in?
21 or older
Can you bring alcohol onto the beach?
Alcoholic drinks that are in non-glass containers are permitted to be brought onto the beach
How far are you from Florabama, The Hangout, and the Tanger Outlets in Foley?
We are a 4 minute drive from Florabama, 20 minutes from the Tanger Outlets, and a 12 minute drive from The Hangout
Can you rent beach chairs?
Beach chairs and umbrellas are available for rent from the Concierge. You may also bring your own beach chairs for personal use.