Sunday, September 29 - Wednesday, October 2, 2019
Southern Public Relations Federation
Perdido Beach Resort is delighted to welcome the SPRF 2019 Annual Meeting!
Guests who choose to stay at our beautiful resort will enjoy our luxurious and inviting guest rooms here on the gorgeous Gulf Coast.
Downtime may be spent dining in one of our four restaurants from casual dining in Latitude 30 to fine upscale dining in Voyagers. Guests may also choose to book and enjoy one of the many excursions available such as Sail Wild Hearts, deep-sea fishing or a dolphin cruise through our Concierge staff.
It is our pleasure to offer guests of the SPRF 2019 Annual Meeting the following special rates as outlined below. The special rates will be available until Thursday, August 29, 2019, or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
For Reservations, Call 1-800-634-8001 or make your reservation online using Group Code #16114.
|Room Types||Rate Single/Double|
- Guestroom charges are subject to lodging tax, which is currently 13%.
- Group rates apply only to the specific room block and upgrades as noted above.
*SUITES, CLUB LEVEL ROOMS AND PRE & POST NIGHTS: Available by call-in only 1-800-634-8001 three days prior to and three days following the event based on space and rate availability at the time of the call. However, should the three days pre or post include a special event or holiday, the hotel reserves the right of decision to honor or not honor the group rate.
- RESERVATION PROCEDURES: The Perdido Beach Resort has a toll free Group Reservations Telephone Number 1-800-634-8001. Please advise attendees to use only this toll-free number when making reservations or book online by clicking the book now button above. Attendees must identify themselves as participants of the SPRF 2019 Annual Meeting, Booking ID #16114 in order to receive the special group rate.
- ADVANCE DEPOSIT: A one-night deposit is required at the time of booking via a credit or debit card.
- CUT-OFF DATE: The Perdido Beach Resort will accept reservations, provided there are available rooms at the Hotel until Thursday, August 29, 2019.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: To avoid a cancellation charge, you must cancel your reservation 5 days prior to your arrival date. One night’s room and tax charge will be applied if your reservation is not canceled in time.
- CHECK-IN: After 4:00 pm. If you are arriving prior to 4:00 pm and your room are available, we are pleased to accommodate. However, if your room is not available, we will be happy to store your luggage until your room is ready.
- CHECK-OUT: Before 11:00 am.
- Please Note: Any special requests in regard to guest rooms including smoking balcony requests are based on availability at the time of arrival and not guaranteed. No pets allowed. The resort is a smoke-free facility.
- NO-SHOWS: A guest’s failure to check in on the designated arrival date is considered a “No Show.” The room(s) will be held up until 9:00 a.m. the day following the original arrival date on the reservation. All no-show rooms will be charged one night’s room and tax to the credit card on file.
- EARLY DEPARTURE FEE: A minimum of 50% of one night’s room and tax will apply should the individual’s length of stay be decreased after check-in.
- TRANSPORTATION: We are easily accessible from Pensacola International Airport or Mobile Regional Airport. For those guests that will be driving in, we offer complimentary self and valet parking. Driving directions may be obtained clicking here.